If you’ve been to my blog before, you know I usually share recipes for things to eat. This time around it is different! I’m sharing a recipe designed to nurture your body with a little self-love and nourishment from the outside. A homemade avocado face mask is one of the best natural face masks to help nourish and revitalize skin. Rich in vitamins, this mask is a natural way to nourish, soften and cleanse your skin!
1 fresh ripe avocado
1 tablespoon honey
1. Remove the skin and seed from the avocado, mash up in a bowl.
2. Peel banana, slice and mix with avocado, until fully blended.
3. Stir in honey until it turns into a paste.
4. Apply to skin and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat face dry with towel.
6. Embrace your revitalized skin!
*additional modifications include mixing in an egg, lemon juice, and greek yogurt.
Stay tuned for a matcha mask recipe.