Are you tired of answering the question “What’s for dinner?”?
Does the thought of figuring out what to cook for dinner make you want to run away… to the nearest restaurant?
Tired of spending $2600 a year for lunches?
Let me introduce the solution for you:
Customizable Menus, Recipes and Grocery Lists
Lifelong Nutrition and Fitness has partnered with Gathered Table, a comprehensive meal planning and grocery shopping platform, to bring you dietitian-curated anti-inflammatory meal plans! This service will help take the effort out of meal planning thereby making healthy eating easy for you!
How It Works:
Each week a menu is sent to your inbox. The meal plan includes 3 meals per day plus snacks. The menu focuses on balanced meals designed to stabilize your blood sugar levels, normalize hormones, decrease inflammation, and manage your weight. The menu includes real, whole foods with easy to follow recipes.
- A fully customizable weekly menu including 3 plant based meals per day plus snacks sent to your inbox
- Access to Gathered Table’s recipe database with 1,000s of recipes
- The ability to rearrange your menu to meet your preferences & needs with the meal planner tool
- A customized grocery list based on your personal pantry & weekly menu
- The ability to access your menu on your computer or smartphone using the Gathered Table App
About the Meal Plan:
This plan is for you if you want:
- a homemade meal that’s simple and fast to prepare.
- to eat better and feel better.
- to take the stress out of meal planning.
- to eat less processed, packaged foods.
- to get back to doing what you love with who you love.
This anti-inflammatory menu includes low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing the inflammation associated with many of today’s chronic diseases including diabetes and heart disease. All recipes have been extensively tested and feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.
Save time and money. Eat well and live a healthy life on your terms! It’s never too early or too late to adopt a healthy lifestyle and this is a great step in the right direction!
Check it out for FREE! (No credit card is required for a 1-day trial). Remember you only get 24 hours so choose a time when you can explore the program and try the recipes! After that it’s less than $1/day – Pay $29 monthly or save 35% (only $19/month) when you purchase an annual subscription. I know you’ll love this! Meal plans and menus are the most common request I get from my clients.
No Credit Card Required to Check it Out.
Subscription Plans as low as $19/month.
Best of health and happy cooking!
Julie Chudak, RDN, CPT
Lifelong Nutrition and Fitness
Here are just a few of the recipes available. Every recipe suggestion is thoroughly tested to ensure it is delicious, is easy to make, and helps you meet your health goals.